Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Please Say Hello To...

the latest edition to the extended Newton family: Baby Girl Hauke, the daughter of my #1 nephew (that's birth order, that's the only way I can keep them straight because my sisters and brothers have so many children!) and his wife.

Mamma, baby and daddy came through a scheduled delivery just fine. Baby Girl Hauke appeared yesterday, September 14, 2009 and weighed in at 8 lbs. 3 oz. and 19 and 3/4 inches long.  In those respects she greatly resembles Niece #1 who was born in 1976 and is now a 3-times mom herself!  Ah, the memories - and where the heck did that time go???  She's so beautiful.

And so, I am once again a proud Great-Aunt.  I just re-counted and confirmed - this is #9, and the way things are going, in a few years I might become a Great-Great Aunty because Great-Nephew #1 is into his teens now :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...