Sunday, September 12, 2010

2010 City of Montreal Open Chess Championships, R4 Top Boards

R4 starts at 9:30 a.m. Montreal time.  Here are the pairings for the top boards of the Open:


Official website.

You can watch the top three board games here - click on "parties en direct."

As you can see from the above pairings for R4, WIM Yuan Yuanling is at 2.5/3. 

Kelly Wang, as far as I have been able to determine the only chess femme playing in Group B, is at 1.0/3 and at 43/56 at the moment. 

Today is going to be a crazy day - I have an investment club meeting this morning, am filming a commercial for my sister who is a L'Bri skin care consultant (with the other ladies of the investment club) and yard work awaits!  It rained most of yesterday and when it finally cleared it was too wet to do anything outside.  So today I must do it all, including a trek to the supermarket and back and laundry.  Phew!  In my "spare" time (har!) I will report on Rounds 4 and 5.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...